How to build confidence in drawing
Question from Pedro Reyes, Anatomy Master Class reader
How do I build confidence in my portrait drawing abilities?
Feedback from Vladimir London, Anatomy Master Class tutor
Confidence comes from knowledge.
In Anatomy Master Class, we advocate that artists draw what they know, not copy what they see.
If you have good knowledge of human head and face anatomy and proportions, you will draw facial features with confidence.
For example, placing eyes on the level that divides the head’s height in half, or placing an ear between lines of the eyebrow and the base of the nose. There’s no guesswork here, just pure confidence based on knowledge of human head proportions.
Your drawing abilities depend on what you know about drawing rules and principles and how much experience you have applying those rules in practice.
To learn human body anatomy and proportions quickly and easily,
- Personal unlimited coaching by Anatomy Master Class Tutors
- Immediate access to all 25 anatomy video lessons
- Incredible discount – $2,378 (Course value: 25 lessons x $99 each = $2,475)
- Bonuses - Fine Art Albums, eBooks and 3D Interactive Anatomy App
- Graduation Certificate after course completion
- Lifetime membership. Free updates