Anatomy Master Class Support
If you have any questions or need our help with your Anatomy Master Class membership, please contact us.
Please check below some points you might find useful before contacting our Customer Support Team:
SALES AND PAYMENTS
What methods of payment can be used?
We use 2Checkout service to process payments, it supports the following payment methods:
– American Express
– PIN debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo
– Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo
How will my Academy membership fee payment will be displayed on a credit card statement?
The Anatomy Master Class fee payments are processed via 2Checkout and therefore your credit card statement will display the following line:
Can I cancel my membership?
Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time.
What is the refund policy?
Please check the Refund Policy page for full details.
I forgot my login details.
If you remember your login name but forgot a password, you can reset the password at any time. An email with reset link will be sent to your mailbox promptly. If you have not received an email, please check your spam folder. Alternatively, email us with a password change request.
If you are not sure about your login name, please email us for support. Do not try to login with login details you are not sure about, as your account can be blocked by the system for 30 minutes after 4 unsuccessful login attempts.
A video lesson won’t play. What should I do?
We stream all video lessons from one of the fastest and reliable servers in the World. Despite our best efforts, there could be some possible issues out of our control:
- Make sure your web browser and video plugins are up-to-date.
- Try another web browser or different internet connected device (computer/tablet).
- Your broadband connection might be too slow; play videos for “slow internet connection”.
- Do not load multiple videos at once; play one video at a time.
- Refresh a video page.
Are there any access limitations?
You can enjoy your videos and bonuses by logging into the Members’ area as many times as you wish. However, the system monitors your logins activity. If the system detects suspicious login behaviour, your account can be blocked for a certain period of time. To avoid being denied access, please make sure you keep your login details secure so that no strangers can abuse your membership.
If you have any login issues, please let us know.
My access is blocked! What should I do?
We take the members’ area security seriously.
If your access has been blocked it is most likely that you have tried to login several times with an invalid or mistyped user name and/or password. In such case your IP will remain blocked for 30 minutes. Please do not attempt to login before that period is over. Please note, resetting your password in such a case would not unblock your access.
To avoid being blocked please follow these common sense measures:
- Upon creating an account, please choose a hard to guess user name and password. A password must be at least 8 characters long.
- Make a note of your login details and keep them secure.
- Your user name and password are CaSe SENsiTive.
- If you copy/paste your login details to login, make sure you don’t copy additional spaces.
- If the system alerts you that your login is failed do not continue guessing your password, instead email us.
What if I have any other technical problems?
We provide all necessary customer support. Simply drop us a line and we will be happy to help.